KVY Stingray Steering Committee Members
- Head Coach: Mike Schmidt
- Melissa Emerson
- Bill Crosby
- Erin Skehan
- Jeff Orth
- Ellen Burnham
- Sam Gaughan- Aquatics Director
- Timing System and Equipment – Bill Crosby
- Concessions – Wendy Claveau
- Meet Marshals - Ellen Burnham
- Officials - Laurie Fromm, Terese Cahill, Jeff Mason, Kean Brown, Henry Clausen and Mia Pollis
- Webmaster and Communications – Mike Schmidt
- USA Swimming Coordinator – Stacy Kennard
- Social Team -
- Awards – Melissa Emerson
Swim meets rely on parent volunteers to run smoothly. There are a variety of roles that need to be filled:
- Timers: Each lane should have at least two timers. The meet cannot start without timers, and if there are not enough volunteers, parents will be recruited out of the stands.
- Concessions: Volunteers are needed to run the concessions stand and to donate food for sale. Proceeds from concessions help support the end of the year ceremony and other social events.
- Meet Marshall and Deck Parents: These roles will help ensure that the swimmers are where they need to be for their event, heats, and lanes.